Register
Search
View: 1314|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

LMYY Subscription [ Promote this link! ]

Jump to specified page
Post time: 2024-02-07 17:03:24
|Show the author posts only |Descending
The LMYY TV package includes more than 8,000 TV channels and more than 10,000 movie channels. If you are interested in this package,Please contact us via WeChat for specific prices.

All different channels from different countries in our LMYY packages:

www.bjstn.com/lmyy.mp4

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-03-24 13:15:30
|Show the author posts only

How to subscribing TV Package on your portable devices?

Hello dear TV Users,
Welxcome you come to my website, you will see the link address below, then use your Android phone, including Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, Redmi, Oppo, OnePlus, Nubia, ZTE, Vivo, iQOO, Realme, etc., to download the app to your Android phone. After downloading, click Install. Where to find the app? Look for it in your file management. Find this installation package and click to Install. If the antivirus software blocks it, you can turn off the antivirus software authorization and allow it to be installed. After the installation is completed, a username, password or MAC address will appear, and then you can tell me the MAC address, or just say that the installation is completed, and I will be able to see the MAC address. Then I will open it for you to watch. If you think this is suitable, you can subscribe for 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 5 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, etc., as you wish. The subscription period depends on you, depending on your own time.

Click the link to install and watch international TV :
www.bjstn.com/lmyy.apk

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-03-24 13:34:41
|Show the author posts only
Click on the link and then install it. It's just a 3-minute job. After you're done, tell me MAC address, and I can open it for you within 3 minutes. It will only take 5 to 6 minutes in total, and you can watch TV. No matter where in the world you are, you can watch TV at once.If you think it's good, you are welcome to introduce friends or colleagues to them and let them enjoy a very good TV experience..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|BJSTN Inc.

2024-04-20 00:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054077 sec., 9 queries

Wechat:satellitetvonline Mail: dishtv@qq.com

Satellite TV Subscription and Renewal Service Worldwide,2024.

To Top